Thursday, October 1, 2009

Urg...

I hate yoga because of my mother. Why? It's because she's taking it too seriously, wayyyyy to serious. You know I hate being forced. She was so crazy about who to give the calendar when one day she noticed a spelling error in one of the pages of the calendar. They got a typing error as there was only one. So she went finding a way how to change that spelling mistake. I wished she knew about computers. She think computers are sooooo easy. She made me do something which a computer can't possibly do without anything but programs and complicated stuff. This is too much for me! Now she's bugging me about sending an email which is kind of impossible to send for a while only. She was like forcing me to talk to one MAN which I will dislike very much. She always say bad insults about others and never think what's wrong with herself. Now she's like my uncle(which she always talk bad about him ALOT), she kept asking me impatiently to hurry up, so that she could call that person to tell him that I have emailed him already. When I said I'm done, she was like so engrossed to her book and was going to not care. URG!!! I hate this. I like yoga is because it seems interesting, not being FORCED to do.