Friday, May 21, 2010

Long Time No Post 2

























Sorry for not posting for a LONGGGGGG time. I had exams, and every time I switched my computer on, my mom would always ask me to check my email for the latest updates and she wants to see the people from my yoga class's facebooks. Haha, so funny. Okay, today we went to the Child care at Street 11 again. Wait a minute, am I too fast? I forgot to tell you my exam marks, is it? Okay, two of my subjects suck so badly while the other two are okayyy.... I think I'm slacking probably A LOT now... I better work on my Maths and Chinese!! FAST!!! I really have to study like hell until my brain explode. I have to work on my composition writing TOO.... Oh darn it. Okay, back to the topic. We went to the childcare at street 11 AGAIN. I was the one who wrote the SCRIPT and guess what I get? Nobody actually follows it. AAAAAAAAAAA!!!! My sister says that my grammar is very bad. How can that be?? I got the grammar section in my English paper 2 full marks!!! Oh man, this sucks. Now I have a collection of squishy breads which only cost one dollar each!! If you go to shopping centres and buy this kind of bread, it would cost you like $5 for one!!! Woah!!! Now I'm sitting with a boy named Zhi Yang who smashed a cockroach and threw it out of the window instead of Michelle. Does Life suck that badly?? I'm now stuck between Shaun and Zhi Yang. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO SICK?? AAAHHHHH!!!! But I pity FHIF more, she actually has to sit CLOSER to the boys beside her than me. Heh heh, sorry if I made fun of you :P
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.
♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

naw. pityfying helps.