Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 My Birthday

Chop chop, cakey!
What was I doing??
Smile with the cake!
Cheese!
Did I post these photos before? 'Cause I don't really remember after I had my food poisoning and my head is still spinning. Anyways, the party was 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. We ate lunch at Sakae Sushi, and it was my treat. Sadly Claudia didn't join us for that. Apparently, Marc Soo came along, which was shocking news to me. I would like to thank my friends for their wonderful gifts and I really hope that they like the goodie bags that my mom and I made for them. It may have been months ago, but I will always remember that day of my birthday.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

yes!!!!!! u finally post on ur blog!!!!!!!! im soooo happy!! thank yew thank yew thank yew!