Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year with apologies

My mom and I at the entrance of Universal Studios
Me and Waterworks
Where's the Waterworks?
There you are!
Sweet Trees^^
And Smile!
I don't really like Santas
Me Likey Candies
























































I apologize to my faithful fans who waited for me to post an entry on my blog. You know how the posting images system stinks? Sorry for being cruel, blogger. Anyway, now I have been facing the challenges of my life and I have difficulties coping it. I just had food poisoning for 3 days (and now I am much more better) for eating a lot of burmese food, which I will never eat it ever again. I was like, almost bedridden for 2 days that I didn't shower for one day (Some readers might find this disturbing, and I apologize). I also had to go to different secondary schools for appealing and interview, plus I have to go yoga, but my mother had worse times than me. She had to take care of me 7-24 hours, and worry about my school. We are also quite tight about our financial because we will be traveling this year (2011) to Japan and America for more than a month. My mother has lost a lot of money paying for my medical fees, and I feel guilty about it. I am really grateful to my mother for her patience, care and love. I will study hard for my exams in school and help my mother out whenever I can.

But anyways, here are some photos to cheer up the mood :)
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

0 コメント: