Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Connection between Myanmar and Me

Hi people! I am in Myanmar and my handphone and Ipod Touch ran out of battery and the worst thing is that I didn't bring my chargers!!!! Well, I managed to use the internet here at my friend's house in Myanmar and I waited for half an hour for this to load. This place stinks! I have been bitten by mosquitoes and is really, really bored. I bought sourvenirs for my friends already and maybe I would buy more. All there was left for me to do was play with my DS or read the books which I bought in school. Sigh.... I regretted on not bringing my homework along... Yesterday, my mom pushed me to take my picturres on my yoga thing. I was really tired!!! HELP!!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!! But let me scratch my arm with the mosquito bite on it first. There we go. Ok, let me continue. I MISS MY COMPUTER WITH REALLY GOOD CONNECTION and AIR-CON and MY BED and MANY MORE WHICH I MISS A LOT. I'M SUFFERING HERE! NEVER COME TO MYANMAR WITH YOUR CHARGERS. Remember that, Mei Ling.

0 コメント: