Thursday, September 24, 2009

Um... I'm back on com...

The picture above shown is Crane Pose. Needs the use of the strength of the arms. Really difficult.
The photo above is Full Wheel Pose, the one where you have to get your head through your legs by bending backwards(which is really painful). The girl doing it is the Yoga Youth Champion of 2009.

OMG OMG OMG. One of my compositions was one the best written compositions in the class! Yuan Ying's composition was the best of the class. I didn't really expected that! My sister was sooooo much better than me at English as she really loves reading books so I thought that it was impossible for me to keep up with her. But here I am, seeing my classmates read mine and Yuan Ying's composition! Oh yah, I managed to use the computer as I have the 'one-month' thing. At last! News on yoga! Here are my yoga records:

  • I can do Full Wheel Pose about 55% correctly.
  • I failed Full Standing Bow!!! I only can do 49.5% correctly!
  • For my Crane Pose(which took me 2 months to pass), I got 59% of it correct!
Speaking of what do the postures look like, I'll post the pictures and write the description here. OK? I only can find 2 pictures of 2 postures: Crane pose and Full Wheel Pose. Sorry!

0 コメント: