Friday, November 5, 2010

Snap!


~I got a camera, I got a camera~

~It is so awesome, and I love it~

FINALLY, A CAMERA!! I've been wanting it over the past months (11 months?). My dad bought it for me, with after a month of consideration. He bought it when he went for his so-called 'dental surgery' (plucking out one of his bad tooth) as I think he ate too much fried and oily food. I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM!! He bought this really cool sport water bottle which looked something like my friend, Claudia's bottle. He said that it was FOR ME and I THANKED him. Guess what? He's now using it FOR HIMSELF, and when I asked him about what he told me the last time, he sort of grew mad and shouted at me rudely, saying,"Take lah! Take it! I don't care!". Now he has 8 water bottles displayed on his desk, and I think the water in it is poisoned already. It smells really funny, and I don't wish to use it anymore. Life sucks, especially with HIM.

1 コメント:

✜ Gita Armelia ✜ said...

uwaaahhh sugeeee...ToT
i want it too