Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Apparently On CNN

Actually at first, I didn't really know what CNN was. I was like 'what the heck is my mom making all the fuss about'. Here's the link:
http://www.cnngo.com/singapore/life/mei-ling-singapores-12-year-old-yoga-champ-694777

I have no idea when did this come out. I found out from my mom, who happened to pass by the notice board at Bikram Yoga City Hall. NO ONE TOLD US ABOUT IT. NO ONE. It's like she's (I do not wish to state the reference, so please imagine that it's SOMEONE) just doing what she wants to do, and thinks that it would be okay, perfect and good, everything to flow smoothly. Arg and sheesh. I'll be going to FHIF's house tomorrow, and she still doesn't know the name of her condominium. I guess being too rich is still bad for you.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

0 コメント: