Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Music Updates




OMIGOSH, did you guys see Taylor Swift's latest album 'Speak Now'? It's freaking awesome!! I've already downloaded most of her songs and I think her inspirations to write those songs were about certain events that didn't work out for her, so maybe she wanted to express her feelings by writing these songs (which she always does). I LOVE EMILY OSMENT!! By the way, she had a new album called 'Fight or Flight'. I already bought it, but haven't really listened to it yet. I wonder why Avril Lavigne hasn't really produced anymore albums. Selena Gomez also has a new album, called 'A Year Without Rain'. It's really nice, and they played the song again and again on the radio, because, it is THE ONLY HITS. The muttons on 987 fm also has a CD now! I know they're not singers, but they really can crank you up! They must be the most humorous DJs that I've ever met! David Arche-something (I know how to pronounce the name but I don't know how to spell it, even though I usually score for my spelling). I ONLY NEED ONE MORE AVRIL LAVIGNE ALBUM 'Under My Skin'!!! Then I'll have all of her albums!!! Woo hoo!! I don't really like Miley Cyrus's new album 'Can't Be Tamed' as I think it is kind of... Not suitable for young kids from 9 to 12 years old. I think I prefer Hannah Montana to Miley Cyrus (Now) as the Miley Cyrus (Now) is kind of slutty... Sorry, I can't find other words that is appropriate for her.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

0 コメント: