Monday, November 8, 2010

The Love Meter: Can we believe it?








I don't know whether my birthday bash was a SUCCESS, but let's take it that way. I can't believe Claudia could make it to my party!! She didn't really go on outings with us, so I was kind of worried that my party would be kind of empty... I brought my camera along, which does not save pictures but print them instantly. But there was A LOT of people, as you know, I invited all the girls in my class, but two of them are sisters of my classmates (one sister each). It was really fun (don't remind me that A BOY came), and I loved the part when we played twister together!! It was awesome!! Anyway, the Twister was from FHIF (thanks!). Now Genevieve is in L.A., and she's gonna miss quite a lot of events. She didn't even tell us when she's coming back! She's even missing the barbecue under the stars. I'm not sure whether she's coming for the Graduation Day though...

Oh yah, I GOT A MODEL PUPIL AWARD!!! WOO HOO!!! Just like my sister!! Finally! I don't really want to mention much about today (the Olympic Carnival), and it's pretty sad... Sigh...
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

0 コメント: