Friday, May 15, 2009

Bad luck turns good


Remember the last time I told you that Friday is my unlucky day? In the end, it's LUCKY!!!! Expect for the Math Exam part. Here are the points why am I lucky:
  • We got back our Science and English papers. I got really unexpected marks, I got band 1. For English, I beat the person who loves English the most for MCQ. Unbelievable, right?

  • The highest score for Science is a girl, MICHELLE TEO!!!

  • I didn't like the tune which Jemima made that I made my own and I sang the whole song that we got an A!!!

  • I totally didn't know that there was CCA when Geraldine told me. So I didn't eat lunch, just like her. But LUCKILY, we had breaktime!

  • I found 3 books that I really wanted just by luck and I managed to borrow it.

  • CCA was the best. I made a couple of really good friends and there wasn't a single boy there. We took lots of photos and I managed to take a picture and a video.

  • I got to bring home the props because Cherie couldn't finish the whole CCA.

  • NO YOGA TRAINING!!! But got practice... :(

0 コメント: