Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cheer 'T' for Tuesday

What's your really lucky day? Mine's Tuesday. Anyway, I'm posting this post today which is Tuesday! Today, I got lots of stuff. Yi Ran gave the whole class folders and Disneyland snowglobes to the girls only. I got a Winx Club folder...T_T Maybe I should list the luckness down..

  • I got a folder and snow globe from Yi Ran.
  • My dad bought me a special thermometer which can alert you whether you have a fever.
  • No homework was given.
  • Yu Ning got back together with Gigi.
  • Some of my good luckness are just too personal to tell. Sorry.
Didn't have time to take a picture of the items I got. Sorry.

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

YOU ARE A COPYCAT. WHY MUST U ALWAYS COPY MY LOVES AND HATES?!

Mei Ling やくし said...

NO I DIDN'T. WHEN DID U LIKE ANIME????