Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Love your siblings 2





OMG!!! Today, there's this really tough math question that almost the whole class didn't know how to do. I did it with Delphine and gave her the idea. We were the first ones to get the answer! I can't believe Kevin got it too. NOT FAIR!!! I gave away my Naruto Kunai as I think I'm starting to hate Naruto. Ok, nothing really happened in school and some of them are too personal to tell. When I reached home, my mom gave me a parcel with my name written on it. It was from my sister! I was so happy that I didn't want to open it(LOL). It was a... Pink Kitty Headset? You gotta be kidding me! I LOVE IT!!! I promise myself that I'm gonna make my big sister proud of me, really proud.

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

awww, yr so sweet... And congrats for hating naruto!

Mei Ling やくし said...

i can change my mind!!!