Saturday, May 9, 2009

Is it me, or is it my unluckiness?




I just had the most unluckiest day of my lift. My mom gave me a super-ugly hairstyle that I cried, got a sore throat which forced me not to talk, have to go to that stupid yoga and the worst, the once-in-a-month thing came. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! It was the unluckiest day of my life!!!! I guess my rotten day is Friday while Yuan Ying's one is on Thursday. Sigh..... I hate this.... I can't believe my sister hate her life. She's pretty, skinny, smart, sweet and kind... She's the best! I wished I was just like her.... Won't it be great if we, students, work together to burn schools into ashes? Well, I don't know. It's kind of lame.

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

most unlucky day of yr lift?!

Mei Ling やくし said...

Not really. I got some days ago which was a lot worse but it's too embarrassing to tell u.