Saturday, April 3, 2010

Customization Completo

WhAt Do YoU sEe? I don't want any boring anwers like a tree, flowers and green and white colours! WhErE aRe yOuR iMaGiNaTiOnS??

My gosh, I spent all my free times CUSTOMIZING my blog... I hope my efforts are worth it. SINGAPORE IS SO FREAKING HOT. Guess how many degrees Celsius it is now? That's right, 33 degrees. I can already toast my bread under the sun! Is it because of Global Warming? Is it because of the hazard in Indonesia? What do you think it's the cause? All I think is that I need to have a shower RIGHT NOW. I don't think I'm much of an enemy to the earth because:

  1. My mom only allows me to switch on the air-conditioner when it is freaking hot.
  2. I only use the heater when it's 25 degrees outside (which rarely happens).
  3. And I don't think I have any other reasons for the Global Warming threat. Oh what ever.
Anyway, can you see the difference between my old blog and my new blog??? This is Anime-Yogimi's Blog 2010 version. Freaking cool, isn't it? I hope my sister likes it ;)
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: