Friday, April 9, 2010

Today's Just Today


Today wasn't so bad except for gossips in my class. Today I call the breaks, but it's BURNING HOT IN MY ROOM. I hate those rental boys... THEY TOOK AWAY MY ELECTRONIC FAN. DARN THEM. All I could use was a piece of cardboard to cool myself. The good news was, guess what? I PASSES MY COMPO!!! The ending was really bad, but I aced it!!! I just need to quicken my writing and try to write as neat as possible when writing fast. My partner, Michelle, is training me with it. She won't be coming to school again on Monday and there I go friendless again... Sigh... I'M STUCK WITH JEMIMA. WHY DO SOME PEOPLE HAVE THAT BAD LUCK? At least she NEVER visits other websites. She always complain that her mom doesn't let her use the computer AT ALL, except for online assignments.
Anyway, I think my second favourite band is Simple Plan, followed by Maroon 5. They have a girl in their band. I found a band that has ALL GIRLS in it, but it's Korean. It's really nice.. Heehee. I LOVE NORAH JONES!! Please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Jones to know about her!!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.
♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

0 コメント: