Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just too much time in SCH


I seem to have spent too much time in school. 3 DAYS IN A ROW OF STAYBACKS. Let me check my maths, 10 hours plus 4 hours (for me, because I DON'T HAVE A CAR) equals to 14 hours in school!!! Omigosh!!! IS THE SCHOOL TRYING TO BREAK BONDS WITH MY FAMILY???
Oh yeah, the shots I took doesn't really show much of my bus as I have to take it without anyone notice me and thinks that I'm crazy. My stayback bus is a VAN. A really small van. It's so small that it can only let 10 people sit and if you want to stand in it, you have to be alone or else there's gonna be a big jam inside the van. I AM IN THE SAME STAYBACK BUS AS NIGER TAN. Well, twice. Is my luck that bad??
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

dun cmplain my life is worse.