Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stuff in my Room

The Other Side of My Table. I randomly stick Origami Cicadas there :P
My small little shelves bundled with things
BOOKS!! Love to read them
Yotsuba & Readers' Digest! :)
A whole series of Slam Dunk, well, not all of it. Just 9 more to go!!
Diaries of A Wimpy Kid and KAMIKAZE GIRLS!!!
YEAH!!! YOU ROCK!!! It's a Japanese Lolita Movie and the girl is sooo cute!
Awww... Isn't she just cute??
So nice CD cover~

Some people are just so lucky (especially my friends whose parents own cars). They have LOADS of DVDs and they can buy them as they pleased. Just by not getting ONE thing, they would say that their parents are so unfair. They have BIG book shelves as when I shared about this book I finally bought not long ago and I was so fond of it, they would go saying,"I long time already have that book lor!" I guess some people can't treasure their money properly.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: