Saturday, July 25, 2009

BFF is a must


OMG. I can't believe my group have to REDO the whole music project again!!! I don't think we need to redo the formation chart and WE DON'T REALLY NEED TO MAKE THE FILE! ALL MY EFFORT WASTED!!! So is Yuan Ying's... Now, they want to do Taylor Swift. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Jemima don't even know who is this Taylor Swift! Oh gosh... I think the song,'Shining Friends' is really nice, we should do that. Really, music-project groupmates, MUST LISTEN TO IT AND THINK ABOUT IT, I'M SUGGESTING THIS, NOT TELLING YOU TO DO THIS(as the group-leader of the group).Well, I still enjoy music, that's because I LOVE IT!!!
Here's the link to listen to the 'Shining Friends' song: http://seach.haoting.com/user/search1.asp?stype=Music&keyword=shining+friends

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

I DONT WAN A CHINESE SONG.

Mei Ling やくし said...

IT IS NOT CHINESE.