Saturday, July 18, 2009

Screaming won't work...



OMG. On Monday, we have to wear our traditional clothes and the class from each level with the higher percentage of pupils dressed in ethnic costume gets to win cash vouchers!!! I'm gonna wear the burmese traditional costume. It's kinda like the Peranakan clothes. It's kinda... Burmese. Well, I need to take a photo of my neighbour and me!!! Shucks!!! I think I'll take 2. One with my next-door neighbour and the other with the one who lives at Block 341. Sigh... I don't think she'll agree on this but I really need it on Monday!!! Base on the title, I will not scream(but I want to!). Beatrice is gonna wear the Vietnamese costume, so is Jemima. I think Yuan Ying gonna wear a qipao. I really want to say this, Yi Ran wore a really,really tight qipao that it was so tight that it's looks so freaky on her(no offence). She even brought a feather jacket along! It makes her look like a... Show-off... You know what I mean Yuan Ying? One more thing, during Maths lesson, I was grouped with 3 boys and I'm the only girl!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! And lastly, the picture that I post of a burmese girl wearing the traditional costume, I'm not going to wear just like that! I'm gonna wear something more simple than that... I'm also gonna get a haircut this weekend. Buh-bye!
Peace Sign<<<<<

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

uh-huh. who is matt n delphine is gonna wear the japanese costume i think. cAn die right??

Mei Ling やくし said...

whatcha meaning who is matt?