Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yoga Thoughts

Diane's car, wow! That's a big one!Important guests, are they?


Group photo!!!

Praises for everyone!!!

Martha & I

So blur....

4th place? I don't think that's necessary because all we get was a certificate and a rose, that's what everyone got and it just means that you are going to make it. Mom broke my rose into half... My mom said that actually I could get 3rd or 2nd. She said that the 2nd place girl also did full cobra but she kept losing the grip twice, and her half-moon, she didn't lock her elbows. O_o I feel so sad. Mom went smsing like crazy telling everybody that I got 4th place and spelled the world into 'wrold'...I hate that. Isn't that too showy?But I really enjoyed myself there. In Singapore, everyday after school, I had to go training everyday and only can rest on Camp day(that would be 2 days). That time on Camp day, I had so much fun because I had so many friends to hang out with me. It was the best because I got friends to hang out with me. In Singapore, I actually didn't like to go yoga class as it was so far away from my house and I was so lonely. Then when I reached L.A., I got my teammates, Gloria, Misha, Knot, Dev and my coach, Diane plus the last year men divisions champion, Bob(At first I thought it was Ball). Going to yoga classes together, training together, and so on. Now I'm going to train harder than last year. Train like crazy!!! We took Diane's rented car,the car key was werid looking and it didn't make a sound! Did you know that Dev got 1st place in the men divisions??? It was his very first time participating the competition and got 1st place for the very first time!!! This is so unfair. Bob participated 4 times and finally, he won 1st place. The youth division champion, Kate, presenting Florinda(some part of USA) she participated 2 or 3 times and finally got 1st place. Did you know what she was doing before the competition? She was shopping!!! O_o I can't believe Dev broke his trophy into half. So did Bob. LOL.
....... this is werid... And Dev blamed Knot about it. Luckily he didn't break the trophy on the way to his floor. I helped him hold the flowers. And he thought I liked flowers. -_-' No I don't, I love animals!!! Haha. That's why I say, being lonely feels like a loser, but when you got friends surportting you, you will feel like a winner. I am sooo right... That's why I felt kinda lonely when I went to Disneyland. I felt bored.... Enjoy the pictures! Pardon me, my mom is bad at photographing. And don't forget to check out my video on www.yogacup.com !

0 コメント: