Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Class 4A 2008 rocks!!!!




Smiley Grad 2
Yeah, I know. 2008 isn't really cool, blah blah blah. So my best friends there are Celene,Yuan Ying,Jenna and Jue Hui. Enjoy the photos!!! I don't really want to say which people I hate expect for the boys. Here is my conversation between them:
Me: Hey! You guys! Over here!
Boys: What?
Me: I hate you.
Boys: O_O
Me:(walks away)
Haha. See? And now see the conversation between the person I hate and I:
The person I hate: Yo Mei Ling.
Me: Hi....
The person I hate: Why does everyone treats me so coldly? Do they hate me or what?
Me: Erm..... I think so....
The person I hate: But you're the only one who treats me kindly!!!! Yeah!!!! And make sure you buy me that sticker you had that you promised.
Me: (thinking evil)......
You see? That's why I say I'm afraid to hurt girls. Like a girl bullying me and calling me names, I can't do anything. How sad....

0 コメント: