Sunday, February 22, 2009

Famous Singers I Love




I like Avril Lavigne and Hannah Momtana. Yuan Ying likes Kelly Clarkson. I guess she's kinda cool. Hannah Montana is a Disney character,also Miley Cyrus and is a double-life girl. I like her movie even when I haven't seen it yet and it comes out on the 10th of April. I like the part when she sings the song 'Let's get crazy'. It kinda cool. Avril Lavigne is a funky girl or should I say punky. She doesn't have any shows, books or game but has a comic book which is called 'Best 3 Wishes'. I haven't read it yet. I like her song 'The Best Damn Thing' and 'DayDream'. She's married! Her best song hit is 'Girlfriend'. I'm not sure what's Hannah's... I think it's 'Best of Both Worlds' or ''Just Like You'. I'm just not sure. Emily Osment who acted as Lily Truscott,Miley's best friend. Mitchel Musso acted as Oliver Oken,Miley's other best friend in Hannah Montana. They are so funny! I heard Emily or should I call her,Lily,sang the song,'The Hero In Me' in 'Dadnapped'. Mitchel sang 'Reduce,reuse,recycle' and is the main character of 'Hatching Pete'.

0 コメント: