Friday, February 20, 2009

Interview? No way!



I sort of hate interviews, especially photographing. The last time they interviewed me, then took class and PHOTOGRAPHING. It took like, FOREVER. I was so tired that I couldn't smile. OMG
And Diane emailed me a note:
BTW, Lian Ho Wan Bao wants to interview you....and on April 4 and 5, they have a Health and Beauty show at the Suntec Convention centre that we are invited to do the Demo. Both you and Eleanor will be demonstrate your routine...Tara and Marcus(the new teacher) will be demonstrate Bikram Series... So mark it down on your calendar:)
O_o No smiley face pls. Well, that's awkward. Did you know that L.A. yoga room is 125 degrees celsius? It was so hot that my mom couldn't take it anymore but as it was Bikram's class, I didn't want to miss the fun. He told us his werid stories, making fun of the postures and so on. Phew! It was hot. And my mom said that all the youths' moms are teachers, that I'm the odd one out(something like that).
I guess life is hard..... If you want to learn more about yoga, go to www.bikramyoga.com , www.yogacup.com or www.bikramyoga.com.sg . I don't wish to post any photos so check them out at the websites! But I am willing to post just 2 photos. One is him and his wife and the other one is his studio. I can't believe Mom missed to take a picture of him and me(not forgetting Dev too) :(
And my mom wants me to join Teacher's Training when I turn 19. No way! Sigh....

0 コメント: