Monday, February 23, 2009

DisneyLand,who am I kidding?




DisneyLand is kinda cool with Hannah Montana stuff,but it's only surrounded by shops at the entrance. I can't believe I bought all the keychains for my friends only, but didn't bought anything for myself. I guess I went there already,it really cool during the turtle talk with a turtle called 'Crush'. It's really funny when he asked a girl what the toy he found at the beach is and the girl was out of answers so she said it was a spaceman(Actually I have no idea what it is too). And then he asked what does it do and the girl said that it swims in the water(Actually it flys,I think). So the turtle was like 'Ok, swim! Spaceman!' and threw the spaceman up in the water about 2 inches up. Then the 'spaceman' just floated up a little and went back down. The turtle was like 'That seems like floating to me'. It was so funny. Ha ha. Sleeping Beauty's castle was like so boring. I like the 4D movie called 'It's tough to be a bug'. I wasn't scared, it's just my throat got anxious and knew it was the perfect time to scream(sort of). But I still feel bored because I was spending a Jolly good time by myself. I felt so guilty and sad because ny friends are busy studying while I'm enjoying and it was no fun to spend the good times alone. :( There's a High School Musical Parade at the Carlifornia Theme Park. It didn't have the characters in High School Musical at all. They just make some up and made them sing the songs. I took a video of it too. If you can't see, then I'm so sorry. I taped it with my handphone.

0 コメント: