Sunday, March 14, 2010

Uploading More Pictures...

This is a TOTALLY random shot. My sister just wanted to test out the camera.
Me in my brother's room. He really seldom buys stuff... Is this Night mode?? The ISO must have some technical problems.
Another totally random shot. Close-up!
Haha, the big dude's relaxing on the new furnished carpet... He better regret on what he said.
Shaky effect from my sister's camera! Awesome~
Relativity shot!! Haha, my sister's kind of scared of my brother kicking her.
Big brother! You're so biggggg....
Heyo! New photos that I'm posting here. This was taken on my last day in America... Sob sob. On that day night, my sister, brother and I played Scramble Slam together and my sister kept slamming her cards down in a nick of a time. She's just so good in English!!! My brother kept losing, but he's really good with math. When my sister wanted to distribute the cards, she was calculating on the division of 51 with 3. She went '51 divided by 3 equals...' and my brother was like '17! CooCoo*!' . I won once, my sister won seven times and my brother lost eight times. Oh my gosh... It was so freaking awesome that night. I really really want a time machine on my birthday... Can't believe nobody invented that yet. It's actually a rocket which can travel in really high speed, but nobody manage to invent that... Maybe they're afraid that they might blow up the universe or something. I guess Science is never that easy...
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: