Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back To the Unactiveness





Okay, I am back from school early as I have no stayback. And guess what? I GOT INTO DRAMA!!! YOOHOO!!! Hallelujah! The CCA starts this Thursday from 2.30p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (Wah lao, so late!) and I have to stay back for 3 days a week now. I'll be having my Common Tests the week after next week, which sucks, and my school teachers have not really taught us a lot of things yet. We just kept revising and revising the same things again and again. I am uploading my dresses and sweater which I bought on my trip to Central on this post and I won't talk much about it. I really hate it when on P.E days, we had to wear our P.E. attire inside our uniform and before P.E. we had to take it off, but during recess, we had to change back to uniform. What the hell. Random picture of me at the top :P

I have to study for my Common Tests now and install Norton into my computer. I really need FHIF to return my Sims 2 as they cost me a total of $100. Please, girl. It has been a really long day for me and my mom now knows how to use an IPhone (4).
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

I knew u would get in!! :D yay!!! Nice dress. I like the bottomest one...
I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO GIVE YOU YOUR SIMS 2 OMG HOW

Mei Ling やくし said...

OMG WHY LIKE THAT HOW
YOU ASK ME I ASK YOU