Thursday, February 3, 2011

Walking on CNY










Today is Chinese New Year first day, so Happy Chinese New Year! May you and your family glow with happiness! Anyways, the occasion was not really interesting for me. I woke up in the morning, ate biscuits for breakfast, helped my mom do the housework and cooking and ate dry noodles for lunch. I surfed the net the whole day, watching Youtube videos while my mom was doing her crochet. I did a couple of crochet with her but it didn't turn out well, so my mom and I got fed up and decided to go downstairs for a stroll. Thank god it wasn't raining anymore. We visited my old childcare centre that my mom placed me when I was K2 as she had to work for the family and didn't have time to take care of me. I still could not forget the times I had in the childcare. I cried most of the time, I was always scolded by the Indian mentor during the class. It wasn't happy memories, though. Unfortunately, I couldn't erase them from my memory.

Let's go on to happier things! My mom showed me this flower growing near the childcare and she said that the soft part in the flower is where the Buddha sits. It has a pleasant smell but the fruits that the flowers grow into are inedible. They look like coconuts, don't they? LAWLS :D
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

random strolls are always awesome :D