Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Old Pictures which I didn't Post

At Yuan Ying's house for the last day
Delphine!!
Yuan Ying and I at Sakae Sushi
Georgia and I at Sakae Sushi at my B'day :D

Mommy~
Let's get FUNNEH!
Moshi Moshi??

Sorry for the really looonnngggg post of pictures which you guys might almost never see on my blog. I already explained all the fun stuff in my previous post lonnggg timee ago and I won't want to explain them again. But, I'll debrief you on it:

  1. Gathering at the 5th floor of Lot One Shopping Mall/Centre
  2. Waited for Claudia for a long time but she showed up at the end of the lunching period at Sakae Sushi
  3. Went window-shopping around Lot One
  4. Went to eat Yami Yogurt (Some of us)
  5. Went to the Rooftop garden to HANG OUT (not play)
  6. Waited at the MRT station for my idiotic father to show up
  7. Went to choose the cake
  8. Went to my house
  9. Had lots of fun
  10. The End
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

ahhh good times, good times. :')