Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Mom does Crochet



My mom is the best!! She can knit, you know!! She has already knitted me several hats and beanies, and the best things are, SCARVES!! She's now busy knitting a blouse for my sister. I know how to knit, but I don't really know how to knit crosses or other tough knitting levels properly yet, and I have already knitted a flower (with my mom's help, of course). I love crochet!! My mom buys her strings from Daiso as the strings they sold there are good quality and is only $2, but it's even cheaper than Japan! I'll be going to Japan this year for just 5 days, after that I would be going to America to visit my brother and sister during the June holidays. I'm quite worried for my common tests in the upcoming months... So freaky!!!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

0 コメント: