Friday, February 4, 2011

I am officially a Teen

I just purchased this Teenage issue last night and I am obsessed with the magazine!!! I have about more than 5 issues of Teenage and I also own about 5 issues of Seventeen (the magazine). I really love reading magazines!! Teenage magazine is much thicker than Seventeen magazine but the topics in Seventeen magazine are much more interesting than the topics in Teenage magazine. The best thing about Teenage magazine is the free poster inside!!! But the issue which I bought yesterday contains 2 posters!!Awesome!! Sadly the poster is a picture of a Korean actor and the other is a male Taiwanese singer. I really want to win that Taylor Swift hamper!! That would be freaking awesome!! So please, Editor of teenage magazine, please let me win that hamper!! I will love you forever!! :D

This is a 100% random post.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

0 コメント: