Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hate my F-A-T-H-E-R

I freaking hate my father. He is so freaking suckish. I wished he never existed. HE IS A FREAKING ASS-HOLE. What the hell was that for just now? I just wanted a phone cable and he goes 'Why do you need it for? Where did get the phone from?'. The phone was one of tenants that he didn't want so he gave to my mom. I just wanted to transfer some stuff to the phone and MY FATHER told me that I shouldn't take it, he'll buy me a new one. I was like, WTH, I bet you mean buy YOURSELF a new one. I told him that what for buy a new one when there's already another one, and I told him that I'm gonna ask from the tenant's sister for it then. He was like 'Whatever'. I HATE HIM. He is just a free loader in my house which is not his and he NEVER buys stuff for me. Today, he just bought new shoes for himself and never said a word. Today, he spent $100+ for his phone bills! WHAT THE HELL. I feel so damn angry. You know what he thinks on the people he dislikes? He says that they looked down on him! What for? To save their skin? No!

He spends like A LOT. His wallet is always flowing out money, for HIMSELF. I was so upset when mom told me that her friend's husband asked her what if his children grow up and their boyfriends call them out for karaoke. So, he brought his children, one aged 5 and the other aged 12, to a karaoke pub! And my mom's friend told her that her husband spent about $300 for his children! I had NEVER been to a Karaoke pub before, NEVER ridden my own private car, NEVER been to countries that my father had been to before like Taiwan and Penang and etc etc. I am so freaking upset. My father is a jerk, is a loser and is an ass-hole. Thank god that he is not following us to our holiday to Japan. It would have been HORRIBLE.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

0 コメント: