Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Counseling doesn't help

I feel all depressed today. My mom and I walked to school in the morning, and arrived to school quite early so I had time to hang out with my friends. My friends were randomly asking me to speak some phrases in Japanese and Burmese and had a great laugh. After the flag-raising, my Maths teacher called me out for some reason and asked me to follow her to the canteen where I saw other teachers with their students talking to one another there. It was weird having an one-to-one talk with teachers and there was nobody there to listen to us. I thought she wanted to talk to me about the Innovation Champ thing but instead, she asked about my family and what was really going on. I was kind of caught off guard, so she told me about the form which students had to fill in about their particular matters and I wrote about my father. I told her about him and how my family used to struggle when coming to Singapore while he was just minding his own business. I think it was like counseling. After the small talk, I went back to classroom and continued my lessons.

Even after all the fun things that happened in school, I still feel depresses about this. I don't know why, I just don't wish to do anything, or even revise for my tests which is tomorrow. I just want to be alone.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

what de... why u never say burmese for me before?!?! -.-
and how did your maths teacher know?! O_o
This is strangely suspicious.