Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dad from Taiwan





Remember the last time I told you about my dad coming back from Taiwan? Well, I am not going to talk about him in this post because HE SUCKS. I am going to talk about this keychain that was bought from Taiwan. I think it's an exactly same one as FHIF used to have which she chained it at her wallet but sadly, the body dropped off and it didn't look pretty.Sad... It's so damn adorable!! I used to admire it at FHIF's wallet in school and look at the body bobble instead of the head (LOL). Anyways, I drew this heart tattoo on my knee as I wanted to let the silver marker ink come out so that I can use it to decorate my Newspaper cutting. It did look nice on my knee, didn't it? Admire the hearts, not my knees, people!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

that keychain is like, EXACTLY THE SAME. how da heck did THAT happen?? o.o