Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chinese New Year Eve Offerings



All we did for Chinese New Eve was give offerings to my ancestors and pray for them. We ate a small family reunion dinner with a bunch of the rental dudes and there were like 3 dishes only: Roasted duck, beancurd soup and fried noodles (which I hate the most :P My mom cooked it because my dad liked it). We family members were doing our own things, for example, I'm blogging here, my mom is knitting and my dad is surfing the net. It's a boring Chinese New Year this year for me and I am really looking forward to reunite with my brother and sister. I really miss them a lot... I have to ace all my Maths tests, English tests, whatever tests in order to make my mom proud. Go, Mei Ling!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

0 コメント: