Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spring Cleaning!





Yesterday I was so tired after cleaning my room but I reckon that my mother was even more tired than me after cleaning the whole house (except my room). I threw away all the things I didn't want and replaced them with the things that my dad bought for me from Taiwan and some are from Daiso which I bought from BPP. I already did my Chinese New Year shopping at ION Orchard and bought a jean skirt and long-sleeved blouse from Uniqlo and bought a pair of slippers from Havaianas at Raffles City. It is totally awesome!! I planned to buy all the clothes I need in America like sneakers, overalls, glasses and more as my mom said that the things there are WAYYY cheaper and better quality. My mom was randomly taking pictures of me with my IPhone because of my new look. Funny, ain't?

Bad weather in Singapore now. I advise all fellow tourists not to come to Singapore during this period of time due to H1N1. H1N1 is back, people!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

everyone is totally over reacting to H1N1. -.- and Havaianas are like super ex! How can you afford??