Friday, February 11, 2011

Fun But Yet Tired

I was so happy that the day that we finally can come home early and enjoy not waking up in the early morning, but I had CCA, and I had to wait for TWO hours for the CCA to start. Plus, it ended at about 6 pm. It was a really interesting CCA, and now, I LOVE DRAMA!! What the Secondary One was involved in acting is a Fire Prevention Skit. I was like, what the hell. I really hate being the junior, because we had to like, be treated like babies. "Oh, are you alright?" or "What do you think?", the seniors will ask awkward questions which are for babies to us. I miss being a senior in my Primary School... It's so sad that the Muttons are not here on the radio today. I've got an interview with Strait Times this Sunday and I feel EXHAUSTED TODAY. I still heart Avril Lavigne. By the way, our English teacher today made us listen to Kelly Clarkson Because Of You for our English comprehension and I was like really singing but the guy who sat beside me kept wailing the chorus away. Esther told me that I sang really loudly (Oops). I MUST GET INTO KRANJI IDOL. JIA YOU, MEI LING!!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

yea i like my drama class also :D and of course u will be kraji idol :D:D JY FREN!