Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Photography in Myanmar



















I really wished there was a faster way to post all my photos >:(
Anyways, while I was in Myanmar, I was kind of bored there and decided to brush up on my Photography skills. My boredness was cured and I hate my father's photography skills. When you ask him to take a picture with your camera, he'll start meddling with your camera or phone and take a very long time to take a shot. Also, when he is done taking the shot, the picture will either be blurred or wrongly taken. Argghh!!! Well, I guess it's better to take a picture on my own from now on. Please enjoy my photographs that I took anyways!!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

so THATS myammar. O_o

Mei Ling やくし said...

Finally you realised -_-!