Tuesday, February 1, 2011

KSS 2011: Lu Mei Ling signs in


Hello, my dear ex-classmates from NYPS 6C and my classmates from KSS 1B.

I am continuing this blog is because for the sake of my close friends in my old school and my new friends in my new school, and I hope my readers don't mind that I continue this blog. I am very happy to hear that FHIF has adopted a kitten instead of buying one (Good job, girl!), and I am happy that Genevieve has acted once again on Medicorp. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year Eve, and Higher Chinese pupils were told to sing Chinese New Year songs up on stage for the concert. Furthermore, I will be registering for Kranji Idol in school and I really hope that I can get in. Am I being too formal? Okay then.

.......

Yo, people!! WASSUP?! I am Lu Mei Ling! The one and only!! So you guys out there, better listen up! I am not being pessimistic anymore! I am an optimist now! I also wear Japanese fashion now and likes buy Japanese accessories as they are cute and pretty! If you've got a problem with that, tell me! I will deal with it! Anyway, I have got homework to do so SAYONARA!!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.♡*´`*•.¸♡♥♡ღ♥✿✿*MeiLing*♡ღ♥✿✿♥ღ¸.•*´`*♡

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

YAY! So happy youre back ml! Not that you ever left, but you were pretty emo and busy for a while. :) STAY HAPPY AND KEEP BLOGGING OR ELSE!!!!!! And read my blog. I'm posting pics of my kitteh soon. ;)

FHIF said...

and that dress-shirt is AWESOME! :D
Gahh stupid no-spam thing I keep typing the word wrong. :/
Plus it doesnt even work. -_- LAME!