Friday, April 3, 2009

Arg!!!!!


I am now having panda eyes. After school, I went for my CCA in the library. My CCA mate,Cherie, made masks for the play. It was AWESOME!!!! I played the cow aunt for the 'Missing Milk'. The 'Fairy Helping Contest' play was sooo funny!!! Haha... After the CCA, I went to my school bus and explained to the bus driver like crazy. He said that I changed to the small bus!!! But Mr Yap(The boss of all buses) didn't even inform me!!! He said take the bus 54!!!! Arg!!! I ate my mom's homemade sandwich and sat with my busmate,Wei Ting. When I reached home(Finally!), I prepared for my old boring yoga lessons and was sooo tired. Eleanor(my favourite teacher) told me I did a very good job in my(80%) wheel. My mom & I went home by taxi and here I am, eating sushi and writing my blog.

0 コメント: