Saturday, April 18, 2009

Growing Hatred


Last night, I argued with my dad(we often do that a lot of time, don't worry). My mom was locked outside and my dad turned the volume up to maximum so I couldn't hear the doorbell sound when my mom rang the bell. My mom got mad at me and it was soooo wasn't my fault. My mom told my dad and he didn't say a thing. AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! It was his fault!!!! Not mine!!! I apologized to my mom so she won't get mad at me anymore. I couldn't stand my dad so I told him that mom was locked outside, that's all and he grew mad (like crazy). He smashed the scotch tape on to the ground and I... and I.... It's too personal, I can't tell. I'm seriously growing hatred. I can't stand it. Today, my 'once-in-one-month' thing came( this is DEFINITELY personal). You know what I mean, females? Oh whatever. Sigh....