Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Singers Rank






Today,I'm going to tell you about my favourite singers. My number 1 favourite singer is Avril Lavigne!!! My Second is Hannah Montana while my third favourite, is...um...I think it's Taylor Swift. My number 1 favourite chinese singer is BY2. Second is S.H.E and third is...Jay Chou or Lin Jun Jie??? AAAAAA!!!! These singers are all over my head!!! Ok,ok. Let's get serious. I love the song called 'The Best Damn Thing' which was sang by Avril Lavigne and the song 'Let's Get Crazy' and 'Nobody's Perfect' which both songs was sang by Hannah Montana. For Taylor Swift, I like her song called 'Love Story'. Delphine liked it too. You know which song I hate the most???

It called 'I'm A Barbie Girl'.
NOOOOOO!!!!! It's killing me!!! Let's change the lyrics!!!!

Barbie: I'm an ugly girl,

In a stupid world.

Where people drive me,

Totally crazy.

Ken: Come on, Barbie.
You're so ugly.
...........................
LOL. I found it on Youtube and when I play it in front of sister, she'll run to the toilet and puke. O_O

0 コメント: