Friday, April 17, 2009

Sports' Day, believe it








Today was my very first Sports' Day as the last 2 or 3 years, I got down with a fever. Now, no more! We walked all the way to Hwa Chong Institution from Nanyang Primary School. I can't believe my house lost!!!! And I can't believe Keith Wong runs faster than Yu Keng!!! AAAAAAAA!!!! I can't believe Kevin got a medal!!!!!!! I also can't believe I missed the short put selections!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Blue house won and Yellow house won the cheering. I can't believe my sister's favourite colour which is red lost. AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I lost all my appetites because of this!!!! I really need to talk to my sister. I swear that next year, I must go for shortput, seriously. I like the Teachers' Rile. Wow, Miss Ho runs fast...


0 コメント: