Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back With Books

Arg, it's freezing. Luckily my mom closed the windows. I just came back from Jurong Point ALONE. My mom went to NTUC to buy some groceries and I'm back at home doing my E-learning. I bought some hair accessories like hair bands, hair ties and something which I do not know how to call it. I also bought 2 slam dunk comic issues from Comic Connections. WHY DON'T THEY HAVE ISSUE NUMBER TWO??? No wonder my sister didn't bought it. She COULDN'T buy it. Oh well, back to work. Chop chop! Sorry for no photograph, but anyway,
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

2 コメント:

Ada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ada said...

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_8EId9CFEnCE/S2HzNdxnCuI/AAAAAAAABn0/EhH4XaNUSn4/s800/IMG_1471.jpg

Socks! Do you want the balloon pair and the polka dot pair too?