Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting around

New Decor at Orchard Central!!! For Chinese New Year lol.

Eating lunch at Burger King. Yum! Eating salad. LOL!
Brought back my leo-tard! PEOPLE, PLEASE BUY YOUR DANCE OUTFITS HERE!!!
The AWESOME color of my leo-tard. Haha.

I just realised something. After I do something with all I've got like during exams and yoga, I'll start to cry. Or maybe not, maybe I'll cry because I was so scared or happy (Well, possible). All I know is that I'll cry when I'm sad. Sometimes I cry on the inside, and don't want to let anyone know. Sometimes I couldn't bear with it much longer, I'll just let my eyes go watery and say that there's sand in my eyes. Oh well, maybe it's because of stress. I'm getting around of it. Just gotta face it.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

oh sure, you don't want anyone to know that you are sad. U post on yr blog when u r sad. yes, the internet is the most private place in the world.

Unknown said...

??????