Thursday, January 7, 2010

Late Hope


Whoops. I almost had a jab at the clinic to get vaccinated against H1N1! Well, it was all my dad's idea. And who almost paid for it? My mom. Unfair!!! My dad even said that he wants to retire early so he wants me to skip High School and go straight to University! Is he mad??? URG!!! I can't stand him anymore... He even shows a pouty face when he pays for my school fees and needs! When my parents and I went out to eat dinner, guess who paid for it? Well, here's a hint: Who normally pays the bill when you eat out? Your dad, right? The one who goes to work? But mine, nooooo!!! Even if my mom doesn't work, she still has to pay for our meals! I can't take this anymore!!! Oh yeah, I woke up late today and missed school. Geezuz Crisis! (Copyrighted by me)
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: