Monday, January 11, 2010

Just Tired

I feel so tired... My Chinese teacher is stressing us out (听写and默写 (Which she JUST gave us today) this week??!!!) and luckily she respects No-homework day. We still have to do the conversation thing which I don't think that I could possibly remember the whole thing, and my English teacher's lesson are kind of, erm, not interesting and I haven't learnt anything (Did we?). I'm so excited for my trip to Los Angeles! I just love visiting the airport and riding the plane as we have so much spare time on it! But I'm gonna have a serious pile of homework and worksheets to do... I just feel so tired now, especially when my school bus left without me. I can't believe that bus-driver!!! Darn it... I was so nervous waiting for my bus as ALL THE LATE BUSES CAME. So I went to look for the boss. He said that THE BUS LEFT. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. THE BUS SERVICE STINKS. Luckily, the boss gave me a ride home. My mom didn't really approve that, so she called the boss. I hate taking my school bus in the afternoon!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: