Sunday, January 31, 2010

Unbelievable Totally

I hate Myanmar. It's not like I'm being racist or anything, but they made me hate them. Their movies are soooooo badly directed. Especially the sound effects and the actors. The actresses are artificial!!! Now I know why they look so good in magazines. THEY'RE ACTUALLY EDITED. Their designer is sooo clever. He can actually turn a dark-skinned model, into a fair-complexion one. How cool is that?! Arg, my back hurts so well (which I mean, um, well?). My mom bought a jade necklace for one of my teachers, Misha, as she likes her a lot. Seriously, a lot. She wants to give Sandy one too. BURMESE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES ARE REALLY BAD AT CRYING. It's like you don't really get the full effect of the crying scene. THE TEARS AND EYE BAGS (eye bags? You gotta be kidding me) ARE SO FAKE. The tears they USED are rolling down like a waterfall, their eyes are not even RED. Can you believe them? You can't even see them cry out in person! NEVER WATCH MYANMAR SHOWS. My mom just fast-forward the whole show and all she learnt was that Myanmar actresses are really bad at crying. And their fashion designers are really bad at designing. Sorry, but no offence. I just kind of can't believe the fact that my whole family tree except for me are born in Myanmar.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: