Saturday, January 2, 2010

Post One Out: Yoga Again

The Noodle Stall! Oh, I miss you so much...
Wanna look at the menu? Haha.
My dad's eating this 'cause he's not hungry (He should have waited!).
My mom ordered this for herself. Haha, so nice!!!
Seaweed Soup, yum! Don't puke, people.
OMG! OMG! OMG!!! FISHBALL NOODLES!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOGA. IT WAS SO TERRIFYING. I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK IT. So let's talk about AFTER yoga! Okay, my mom bought me another 'leo-tard' (This is how they pronounce, I have no idea how to spell) and the colour is really kind of freaky. All the colours I like are out of stock and I already have two 'leo-tards' of my favourite colours. There was sooo many people! So crowdy and I saw a Primary One girl so cute... She was dancing with her tu-tu... Haha. I just have so many photos to post, so I have to make a few more posts. I can't flood this whole post with pictures anyway. Erm, did I start what happened after we bought the 'leo-tard'? No? Okay, here we go then. We waited for my dad outside OG which he didn't show up, so we had to search for him inside. Luckily we met at the escalator. My mom and I were starving as though as we are thirsty for water in a desert so we went to eat lunch as it was 2.30pm (SO LATE??). The noodles were delicious! Love it! I haven't eaten FishBall Noodles for a year already! My mom didn't have the appetite so I have to eat some of hers too (Haha, I didn't eat much for breakfast). So it's the end of this post! Make sure you check out the next one!!!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: