Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just A Sentence

TO THOSE BLOGGERS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO: Please have a blog entry which makes sense! I hate nonsensical blogs! Bloggers who just write a sentence in each of their posts! Bloggers who steal pictures from the web without asking (No offence)! Bloggers who just don't care about what the readers say (NO OFFENCE AGAIN)! STOP DOING THIS, BLOGGERS! Well, I feel so lonely this year. I feel so excited to go America as I don't think I like school anymore. It's private, I just want to tell this, PRIMARY SIX IS HORRIBLE. I really want to see my sister's blog! Hers is perfect (I think, but I believe she won't do the wrong things, that's because she taught me these)! Except for something (I think, that's her character)... So stressful, so I'm eating chinese traditional rice balls! Love it!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: